Mint Dried Meringue Kisses
125g (4.4 oz) PreGel Albumissimo (Egg White Base)
250g (8.8 oz) Water
250g (8.8 oz) Sugar
18g (0.6 oz) PreGel White Mint Paste
as needed Liquid Food Coloring
1) In a mixer with the whip attachment, combine the sugar, water and PreGel White Mint Paste.
2) Whip together to dissolve sugar.
3) Add PreGel Albumissimo (Egg White Base) to mixer and whisk by hand to dissolve powder.
4) Whip on medium-high to high speed until mixture reaches full volume.
5) Add color if desired.
6) Place the meringue in a piping bag with the desired tip and pipe onto parchment paper or Silpat lined sheet tray.
7) Place in a 93°C/200°F oven overnight to ensure the crispiest texture.
8) Keep in an airtight container with desiccant for storage.