Toasted Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweet Potato CasseroleToasted Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
900g (31.7oz) sweet potatoes, peeled and cooked
115g (4.1oz) butter, melted
80g (2.8oz) milk
200g (7.1oz) sugar
20g (0.7oz) PreGel Toasted Marshmallow Super Sprint
100g (3.5oz) eggs
35g (1.2oz) PreGel Cinnamon Traditional Paste
220g (7.8oz) brown sugar
60g (2.1oz) all-purpose flour
75g (2.6oz) butter
110g (3.9oz) chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 177°C/350°F.
2. place cool, cooked sweet potatoes in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
3. Beat potatoes until.
4. Add sugar and mix until combined.
5. Combine eggs, milk, melted butter and PreGel Toasted Marshmallow Super Sprint to the potatoes slowly. Mixing well until incorporated.
6. Place the potato mixture into desired baking dishes.
7. Place second butter into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment.
8. Add the brown sugar and cream.
9. Add all-purpose flour and pecans and mix until incorporated.
10. Crumble pecan mix on top of sweet potato mix.
11. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
12. Serve sweet potato casserole warm, topped with a scoop of Toasted Marshmallow Super Sprint.