Cunill Tranquilo. Suitable for both light commercial and domestic use, it’s conical burrs produce an even grind. The coffee dispenser can be accurately adjusted using a scale on its front.
- The construction grade is commercial and very heavy, almost over-engineered.
- It has the largest burrs and motor in its class.
- Unique ‘hybrid doserless’ design dispenses a timed dose of coffee direct to the portafilter via a funnel enclosure that minimises mess.
- Fits on most benches beneath overhanging cupboards – 38 cm high.
- It’s not too noisy (for a grinder) – 77 dB in operation.
- There are 55 grind notch settings, allowing small incremental adjustments in coarseness.
- Excellent grind consistency.
- Easy to access and clean.
Click here for more information and to purchase