Barlume is reminiscent of the fifties with it’s gentle, delightful forms and the highly polished chromium plating which alternates opaline and pastel colors. Ideal for trendy, fashionable places.
Right from the design stage Barlume has required heavy investment in technology, material research and design, but the immense commitment by all the Elektra men has given results that exceed expectations.
- Programmable microprocessor controlled output
- Retro body styling with illuminated back panel & burlwood Bakelite controls
- Ergonomically designed filter handles
- Automatic boiler fill and anti-siphon valve to prevent back suction of milk.
- High mass, thermally balanced brass groups
- Built in pressure and pump gauge
- Stainless steel 360 degrees pivoting hot water and steam outlets
- Built in volumetric pump
- UL and UL/NSF listings
- Colors: Mosaic, green and chrome.
For more information click here.