Hot Chocolate with Green Mint Frozen Pop
Hot Chocolate with Green Mint Frozen PopHot Chocolate with Green Mint Frozen Pop
3000g (105.8oz) whole milk
150g (5.3oz) cream
540g (19.0oz) sugar
60g (2.1oz) PreGel Dextrose
300g (10.6oz) PreGel Total Base (Water & Milk Base – Cold Process
140g (4.9oz) PreGel Mint – Green Traditional Paste
1 each PreGel Frozen Pop Mold
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bucket.
2. Mix well for 2-3 minutes using an immersion blender.
3. Place in batch freezer according to machines instructions.
4. Once gelato is extracted, fill a piping bag with green mint gelato.
5. Pipe in to PreGel Frozen Pop Molds and insert sticks.
6. Allow to freeze completely (best results achieved with a blast freezer).