Recipe: Raspberry Vinaigrette in the Vitamix Blender
Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup (60 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) olive oil
- Place water, vinegar, salt, honey, basil, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
The post Recipe: Raspberry Vinaigrette in the Vitamix Blender appeared first on Whats Brewing at Cora.