3000g whole milk
150g (5.3oz) cream
540g (19.0oz) sugar
60g (2.1oz) PreGel Dextrose
150g (5.3oz) PreGel Diamant 50 (Milk Base – Hot Process)
150g (5.3oz) PreGel Nonfat Dry Milk (Grade A, Low Heat)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bucket.
2. Mix well for 2-3 minutes using an immersion blender.
3. Place in hot process machine and process according to machine’s instructions.
4. Extract the gelato and carefully shape it to form large holes for the eyes and mouth.
5. Fill holes with PreGel Milk Arabeschi to make the eyes and mouth come alive.
6. Decorate the pan with extra gelato spatulas to resemble hands.
The post Screaming Gelato appeared first on Whats Brewing at Cora.