Sirman aims to be your patener of choice embodying a new thinking, a fresh approach to the challenge of bringing solutions and high-quality functionality to the food retail business.
All Sirman slicers are designed for the catering, retail supermarket and gocery industry. All equipped with the largest cutting capacity in their class allowing for even the smallest product. The low-profile, ergonomic design with an extremely smooth carriage motion reduces muscle strain. Sirman slicers have an increased gap between the blade and machine body for easy, fast, breakdown and assembly.
Compact Slicer Mirra Features
- Available in 9″, 10″ or 12″ Blade
- High-quality, stylish, lightweight and compact space saving design
- Gravity Feed – Belt Driven
- Fan cooled motor avoids overheating
- 1/4 HP – 120V 60Hz 1.55 Amp
- Built-in, removable two stone dual action sharpener
- Plexiglass hand protection
- Interlock stops the machine when removing the blade guard
- Easy breakdown and additional room behind the knife for cleaning
- Carriage mounted on self-lubricating bearings for a smoother cut
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
Heavy-Duty Slicer Mantegna Series
- Available in 13″ & 14″ Blade
- High-quality, heavy-duty straigh-feed fresh meat slicer
- Specifically designed double-feed carriage to support fresh meat
- Great for meat rooms and butcher shops
- Sharpener made entirely from aluminum
- High-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating
- Safety cover is placed under the motor and electrical components
- The debris guard and the inner blade cover ensure a perfectly aligned cut.
- No waste when cutting same product at different times
- TOP version available for higher durability
- Tie rod assembly and all screws made of stainless steel for longer life
To order or for more information click here>http://www.corainc.com/item-353/Sirman-Slicers.html
The post Sirman Slicers appeared first on Whats Brewing at Cora.