Desco USA Pasta Cooker - CPG-1 PLUS (double burner)
***Please call for availability and shipping quote***
Desco USA Double Burner PLUS Pasta Cookers give the operator almost double the amount of BTUs per tank (80,000) than our traditional model. This creates a much faster recovery time, which allows the operator the freedom to cook frozen pastas without having to worry about significant reduction in water temperature and thus longer cooking times. The PLUS Pasta Cookers come in single or double tank models and are perfect for fast and efficient cooking of fresh or frozen pastas, rice, vegetables, potatoes, meats, and seafood. Solid pans can be used in the cooking tank to warm sauces, soups, and other liquids.
Each cooking tank is stamped, not welded, from one piece of fine glazed AISI 316 stainless steel. This seamless construction makes our tanks highly resistant to the corrosive effects of salt water. The tank also has a thick blanket of ceramic insulation that wraps each tank. This not only conserves energy, but prevents the exposed surfaces from becoming exceedingly hot to the touch.
Desco USA's highly efficient burners are designed to concentrate a greater amount of heat at the rear of the tank. This produces a convective flow of water that eliminates the need for manual tossing or stirring of the pasta. It also automatically removes undesirable starches from the water by means of a starch-skimming drain located at the front of each tank.
In accordance to Desco USA standards, our PLUS models like all our other equipment, were designed to be simple to operate, durable, and cost effective. This is why all of our units are built without costly electronic components that tend to perform poorly when placed in a hot and humid kitchen environment.
- 80,000 BTUs per tank provide fast recovery when cooking with frozen products
- Single or double tank models
- Designed and engineered to remove starch automatically
- Excessive temperature safety shut off
- Battery operated pilot igniter
- Front access for easy maintenance
- Stamped tanks made of 316 stainless steel
- Rounded corners for easier cleaning
- 304 stainless steel front, side, and back panels
- Heavy duty ergonomically designed baskets and base (sold separately)
- Adjustable legs
- Casters available